Full Stack .NET Developer with Angular
What you will be doing:
As a Full Stack Developer you will work as an integral part of our Development team which works for a big foreign pharmaceutical US-located client. The team mainly develops and maintains already-implemented Business Intelligence systems integrated with the client’s data lake. C&F acts as a technical advisor for the client in Datarelated projects and issues. You’ll have an opportunity to deal with:
- Developing high quality, testable code, implementing and software testing;
- Analysing and managing existing IT solutions;
- Cooperating with Analysts and Designers in the field of customer requirements analysis and specifications of the functional and technical solutions offered;
- Keeping technical documentation / installation instructions / manuals.
What you will need:
- Experience in creating applications using ASP.NET WebForms, Angular 2+, React;
- Experience in work with the following technology stack: .NET platform, .NET Core, MS SQL Server, REST, Web API;
- Good command of English;
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
What would be an advantage:
Experience in work with foreign clients;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies;
- Independence, commitment and creative approach to problem solving;
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
We are a company of professionals. And we are searching for professionals in their fields. Those who are independent, reliable, motivated and not waiting for someone to lead them by the hand. So be proactive, courageous, friendly and open to new ideas.
What we offer:
- Growth opportunities for international career development and implementing your own ideas. We
mainly support the largest international organizations outside of Poland, working with cutting-edge BI
and BigData technology stacks.
- Flexible terms of cooperation: adjustable work hours, full-time employment or contract-based
- Competitive remuneration and various bonuses, such as access to special medical care (Medicover) and
sport (FitProfit or FitSport) cards, free yoga lessons and fresh fruit every week.
- Team retreats and internal activities such as Ping-Pong League or family picnics.
- Comfortable working conditions in a modern office and a friendly atmosphere
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria and want to join our team – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Full Stack .NET Developer with Angular” in the subject line.
Please add the following clause to your CV:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by C&F Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warsaw, who is the administrator of the data, for the purposes of the ongoing and future recruitment processes for a period of three years from the date of transfer of my personal data. I declare that I have been informed that: (1) providing the data is voluntary; (2) I have the right to access and correct my data; (3) I have the right to withdraw my data in part and in full at any time; (4) the use and processing of my personal data by C&F Sp. z o.o. will comply with applicable legal acts in the field of personal data including with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); (5) all requests regarding this should be directed to the data administrator’s address or electronically at email@example.com.